2.3K views

Ind. Preparing Class action suit : Action needs to taken. This is obscene. mh1@flash.net

Class action against Juniper /Barclays Card to

right these egregious wrongs.Who is behind the behaviors of Juniper card etc. Who are the person(s)

repsonsible for the predatory practices?Who is on the board? Who is the CEO, who is the General Counsel? Has the Justice Dept looked at these

bandits yet? Lots of Questions but no answers.

Which states are allowing these crooks to operate?

Which politicians are supporting this? How many and what are the contributions from the Exceutives

of Juniper card? All questions for now but soon many answers.

Had an Experience with Juniper Bank?

Comments

Juniper just hit me by moving my due date up 5 days.Account had been current for 18 months prior.

Hit me with a late fee and increase intrest rate. Rep in India no help.

I think they took this from the BOA playbook.Now trying to close account but lots of grief.

Thanks so much for all your info...I just trashed Juniper's mailing offering me a credit card at low interest.

I might be in your position had I not read these reports.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!:)

Minford, Ohio, United States #19235

This has happened to us several times..and they even lied about trying to help us..Had some difficulty 2 months in a row and they added late fees and interest adding up to over 800.00 and still trying to pay it down. They never post the payments when they recieve them

Wyndham, Virginia, United States #18661

Today, I was told by Juniper representatives that my payment was returned by my bank due to the fact that they could not find my account, which they claim I entered when I paid my bill.All the information concerning payment has already been input.

When you go to their site it takes you to a screen that has the payee there. It is the only one. Yet they said I changed it. And they charged me a late fee and a return fee.

This company's lackys are trained not to budge from their policy of never reversing their fees.They simply don't accept any responsilbility for any errors.

Wyndham, Virginia, United States #18660

Grove Hill, Alabama, United States #15718

I would love information regarding a class action suit.My very first payment on my credit card was mailed oout 10days before the due date.

I kept calling to see if payment had posted and to my surprise it had not and I was charged a late fee and had my interest rate bumped up. I spoke with a representative who told me that could credit the late fee back but could no nothing about the increased interest.

To top things off the day that I called the representative, my payment cleared my back so that tells me that they delayed posting payment to received more interest.Please let me know if a class action suit is intiated.