Juniper Bank - Simple Review #1472227693

Binghamton, New York 0 comments

I am being charge for a credit car I never took out credit cards

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Juniper Bank - Credit card

Atlanta, Georgia 0 comments

Juniper Bank sucks. We have had a credit card with Juniper Bank for years and never had a problem.

Now they have decided to start freezing our account when they don't recognize the area where we try and purchase something. It doesn't matter the price, just where we are. Tuesday I went to lunch with some ladies from church and we were probably 20 minutes from my home and the bill was $16.00 and they called to ask if my husband knew if I was at a certain restaurant paying a bill. He had no idea so they flagged the card.

After talking to three different people, they promised the card had been cleared to use. Next day we went in to purchase some radio equipment and card would not go through. After talking to two people, they said card was ok to use. Went into Burger King to get a hamburger and the card would not go through.

They told me I need to inform them when we would be traveling. Ok I really don't think 20 minutes from my home is traveling. We made a trip to Colorado, South Dakota, etc., and was gone for three weeks. We never got a call to see if it was us using our card.

So, needless to say, we are on the hunt for another credit card. This is just a little bit of what has happened and I am sick and tired of all this.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Juniper Bank. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Juniper Bank.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Banks category for more informed decision or compare Juniper Bank to other companies on our site.

Juniper Bank - JUNIPER CREDIT CARD COMPANY IS HORRIBLE

Jupiter, Florida 1 comment
Interest Rate

I GOT A PRODUCT FROM UPS. I DID NOT ORDER SO I REFUSED IT FROM UPS.

CALLED JUNIPER AND DISPUTED THE CHARGE. MONTHS HAVE PASSED WITH SEVERAL CALLS TO JUNIPER WITH JUNIPER NOT WILLING TO CREDIT THE ACCOUNT. THE COMPANY CALLED CREATIVE WRAPS GOT THEIR PRODUCT BACK FROM UPS AND GOT MY MONEY FROM JUNIPER. JUNIPER SUCKS REALLY BAD.

STAY AWAY FROM JUNIPER CREDIT CARDS THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE EVERY TIME I CALL THEM THEY ASK QUESTIONS LIKE THE FIRST TIME I SUBMITED THE DISPUTE AND THEY JUST SAY THAT THEY WILL LOOK INTO IT.

THEN THEY SENT ME A LETTER STATING TO CONTACT THE COMPANY THAT GOT THE PRODUCT BACK. JUNIPER ARE MORONS.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $271. The author is overall dissatisfied with Juniper Bank. The most disappointing about juniper credit card from Juniper Bank was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Juniper Bank.

Comments

Jupiter, Florida, United States #1046291

Juniper continues to claim that I have to contact the company: Creative Wrap. Creative Wrap got paid from Juniper and got their product returned unopened !

product that I never ordered ! Creative Wrap are scammers that got free money from Juniper Bank. Juniper Bank thinks I should get my money from Creative Wrap. VERY STRANGE, THIS IS NOT THE WAY A CREDIT CARD SHOULD WORK.

JUNIPER SHOULD BACK CHARGE CREATIVE WRAP AND CREDIT MY ACCOUNT.

JUNIPER CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS BIG TIME, JUNIPER CUSTOMER SERVICE IS MADE UP OF *** IDIOTS. STAY AWAY FROM JUNIPER BANK!

Juniper Bank - Do not use Juniper/Barclay bank credit card

Atlanta, Georgia 0 comments
3.3
Interest Rate

I've been using them for at least 8 years and had pretty good relationship with them, but later they decided it's better to rip their customers then keep a good relationship with them. out of blue they started charging the annual fee without letting me know and when I called and expressed my feeling asking to close the account the rep even did not bother to work with me, just closed the account.

It's really sucks to have this kind of business ripping the customers. Not to mention they did not inform me about the new policy of charging annual fee.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of credit card policy. Juniper Bank needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned credit card policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Juniper Bank.

Juniper Bank - Simple Review #1401246208

Hi,

Yes, I agree with the complaint, a similar problem happen to me where they raised my apr for no apparent reason. When I complained in writing nothing was done.

Review about: Apr.

Juniper Bank - Dumping Juniper Credit Card ASAP!

Little Rock, Arkansas 0 comments

I have read a lot of postings about Juniper Bank (Barclay's Bank) credit cards. I've had my card for about 7 or so years and have always paid my bill not only on time but well above the minimum amount due.

For YEARS. Had a 9.9% interest rate that they bumped up to 24.9% because I actually made my payment TWO DAYS EARLY! They posted it as a double payment for one month and a missed payment for the next. This is understandable, but when I called them and inquired about why my interest rate more than doubled, they absolutely refused to change the rate back, regardless of my excellent credit history with them.

Two days EARLY, and they refused to help. The "customer service" agent, who barely spoke intelligible english on the phone, was also a smart ***. Kept saying that the "good thing" about making a double payment one month was that I paid my balance down. What he meant was "don't pay attention to the fact that the 24.9% interest is going to kill you in fees now".

Paying this card off ASAP and canceling. I will NEVER willingly have any financial dealings with Barclay's Bank again.

I should have listened to my husband, who canceled his Barclay's card several years ago because of the same issues.

Review about: Credit Card.

Juniper Bank Scams Me Regularly

Overland Park, Kansas 0 comments

Juniper Bank Card has found clever ways to try and gouge me for additional fees and interest rate hikes over NOTHING! Today I tried to talk with their customer service department because a payment I sent them (which arrived before the due date) still hadn't posted and they sent me a letter explaining that I didn't pay it and needed to fork it over, along with the late payment fee.

I told them they didn't cash the check I sent them. They CONFIRMED they received it and told me they tried to send it to my bank but my account was closed. I said this is NOT TRUE. My account is active and several other checks have cleared, even checks today.

They said I was wrong, and finally agreed to waive all fees and charges if they took my debit card, which went through fine - BECAUSE IT IS ATTACHED TO MY CHECKING ACCOUNT!!!! Earlier, they had said my payment which had been sent wasn't enough and added a $38 late fee and increased my interest rate. I called them because the check was sent for the exact amount, down to the .08 in change. They said it looked like .00 in change to them, so they said I had underpaid them by 8 cents!!!!!

I faxed them a copy of the check, and protested. They agreed that maybe it was .08, so they said they would waive the late fee.

BUT STILL REFUSED TO REDUCE THE INCREASED INTEREST RATE OVER 8 CENTS!!!! I have nearly paid off this card and I will NEVER do business with this crooked company, or it's owners or subsidiaries again!

Review about: Juniper Bank.

Juniper Bank Credit Card Phone Call Flood

Fayetteville, Arkansas 0 comments

I have been a customer for a good number of years and have NEVER been late even when times were tough. I tell ya, don't forget a payment or be late with these guys.

The flood of automated phone calls was non-stop. I never talked to a real person until I navigated their phone system. The operator's main concern was making darned certain they milked a payment out of me.

Never once in all those years do I remember a call saying they appreciated me as a customer.

Hmmm. Can't imagine why banks get a bad reputation or people want nothing to do with them.

Review about: Visa.

Juniper Bank - APR Increased because of early payment!

Little Rock, Arkansas 0 comments

I have a Juniper Bank CC through Frontier Airlines, and have had it for several years. I have never missed a payment or made a late payment, and always paid at least twice the minimum due (sometimes 3-4 times).

So, imagine my surprise when I saw that my interest rate had increased from 9% to 24%! When I called to ask about it, I was told that I had an excellent track record with their company and they couldn't figure out why my interest rate had increased.

After a very lengthy "discussion", they finally told me that the problem was that I had made a payment two days too early! You just gotta love that floating due date month-to-month.

Their system had read it as a second payment for the same month instead of a payment for the current month and, as a result, they showed one "late payment", which more than doubled my APR. When I requested that they return it to the original APR, they simply said they couldn't - and they didn't.

I was punished for being too good of a customer.

That card is still open for emergencies, but the APR still sits at 24%. Needless to say, I'll close it as soon as I get another, and they'll never see my business again.

Review about: Credit Card.

Juniper Bank - Juniper/Delaware bank

Stone Mountain, Georgia 0 comments

I have never known an entire company to be such a'holes. They absolutely refused to help with a defective purchase that had a one year warranty just 2 months after the purchase. No one there gives a flying F about you. I stopped paying them when my balance got to the level of the disputed charge,

$307.00. I will never pay them another dime.

I have to extend this to 100 words to comply. I could explain all this but it is just a bore. If we all worked together we could put an end to these kinds of people