I HAVE HAD THIS CREDIT CARD FOR 2 YEARS AND I WAS LATE ONE TIME IN 11-08 AND THEY RAISED MY INTEREST FROM 8 PERCENT TO 18 PERCENT.I OPENED THIS CARD AND DID A BALANCE TRANSFER FOR THE 8 PERCENT INTEREST.

THEY ARE NOW CHARGING 18 PERCENT ON THAT. I ASKED IF I CLOSED THE ACCOUNT IF THE INTEREST WOULD STILL GO UP AND THEY SAID YES, IT COULD GO UP OR DOWN. I AM NOW GOING TO PAY THE CARD OFF.

I AM SO THANKFUL FOR OBAMA'S NEW CREDIT CARD BILL THAT WILL KEEP CREDIT CARD COMPANIED FROM RAISING THE INTEREST RATES ON THE CARDS WHEN THEY WANT TO.THEY HAVE RAISED MINE TWICE AND WITH NO NOTICE.

Had an Experience with Juniper Bank?

Comments

Green Dot Moneypak - GreenDot MoneyPak Scam Green Dot Moneypak "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...." Read more AskOption - Ask Option Binary Option Broker AskOption "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..." Read more My nightmare with Direct express card costumer care and disputes transportation Direct Express "My card was drained wile I was going tru surgery. On may second I was hospitalized and had to go tru surgery and had complications, during that time my wallet..." Read more Discover Bank - Masters of the Merchant Defense/Nickel and Diming Customers Discover Bank "No matter how wrong a merchant is, Discover will almost always side with them in a dispute, on top of this, they will nickel and dime customers, risking alienating/losing them...." Read more Share My Coach Mesa, AZ Share My Coach "WE rented a 38' Sports Coach, 8-2-17 / 8-8-17. We were in rain 4 of our 7 day rental and the coach leaked through the front and rear A/C units..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more