I have had a Juniper Mastercard for over 2 years, they gave me periodic creit line increases and the account has never been late once since opeing nor have any payment checks ever been returned.I recently noticed that the Dec 8th payment was missed, I immediaetly made the online payment, but to no avail, they had already restricted the account, raised the interest rate 8% and assesd a $38 late fee.

All for a payment being 12 days late, remember it was due the 8th & today is the 20th. I attempted to speak to a representative but all I could reach was Manila and some person who barely spoke English, I tried the number given by someone and that got me to Deleware but to no avail, they just kept repeating the same B.S. the computer determines your fate and there is nothing we can do. I have never had a worse experience with a credit card compny, needless to say I cancelled the card.

My suggestion do not do business with Juniper, if you have to be prepared to pay the piper.

Had an Experience with Juniper Bank?

Comments

The BANKS HAVE SCREWED UP TREMENDOUSLY, BUT THEY GET A BAILOUT. CREDIT COMPANIES SHOULD LOOK AT THE OVERALL PAYMENT HISTORY. COME-ON THERE SHOULD BE A TRUE GRACE PERIOD.

Gloucester, England, United Kingdom #10889

Seriously......just pay your bill on time every month.this one is YOUR fault, not theirs.

you would get the same from ANY other credit card.

i love it how when we screw up (forget to pay our credit card on time) we blame OTHERS.grow up!

Hazel Green, Alabama, United States #1667

It may suck, but they CAN do that.