i transferred a higher interest credit card balance to juniper.my rate was 7.99%.

the transfer took me into overlimit by 58$ they jacked my interest rate to 29.99%. my credit is excellent and i was never late. they would not offer to lower my rate. they simply state that there was no lower rate offered at the time but if I wait a couple months they may be able to help me.

At this point they would have collected hundreds of dollars in interest. I closed the account. I am pissed.

never use this card.borrower BEWARE

Had an Experience with Juniper Bank?

Comments

Moved my interest rate to 29.99 for no reason. Very bad bank!

talk to family, call friends

send email to correspondence@juniper.com

post complaints on twitter

be loud be persistent

You are totally right. I was charged an overlimit fee when my balance was not over the limit. When I tryed to resolve the issue they were not helpful at all.

How can our voices be heard? Someone has to stop this bank from being so inconsiderate.

They are not listening to the customers and when you speak to them its like talking to a robot.

You Can Not Trust American Express Anymore! American Express "I been a recent victim of credit card fraud for the following charges on the following dates: GOLD CARD FRAUD 23005: APRIL 29TH, 2016: $20,000.00 CASE NUMBER: QA62458 APRIL 24TH,..." Read more Skylight Visa - Reclamo por un dinero no recibido Skylight Visa "Mi nombre es iram salas mi numero de reclamo es 3593351 estoy asiendo este reclamo porque el pasado 9-01-17 alas 12:45fui al cajero a retirar dinero y primero saque el..." Read more Skylight Visa - Unauthorized transaction Skylight Visa "On july 30th 2017 a transaction of 92 dollars was taking out my account it was a trial cbd oil for i believe 5.95 for shipping only thing i agreed..." Read more Skylight Visa - Didn't get my money from atm withdrawll Skylight Visa "Hi my name is Nestor Rodriguez and last night 9-7-17 I tried pulling my money from an atm but the atm said that the device experienced a technical problem and..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more