Crafty, sneaky people, charge $15 just to talk to them. Even if proved wrong, will not back off of habits like withholding payments made ON TIME in order to increase interest rate.

I suggest that if you can get a credit card from somone else, do so, because their low introductory offers are just ways to suck you in, and then they find a way to raise the rate. I made my first payment on time and they had the audacity to say they had trouble with my local bank - which my local bank disputed - but Juniper would not back down. I paid a higher interest rate for a full year.

Had an Experience with Juniper Bank?

Comments

Juniper has taken 21 days to post a payment. They raised my interest

because of a "late" payment al-though it cleared my bank on the due date. There is no talking to those

people - They are nasty!!

The Big Four - EMERGENCY HELP NEEDED MATH SKILLS LOWES GE MONEY PAY PAL WALMART PENNIES ANY COMPANY THAT USES THIS BANK The Big Four "There will be FOUR DOCUMENTS attached to this post. Please look at each of the documents. Where these people get this stuff is beyond me, it just keeps coming. I..." Read more Capital One Defrauded Us and Ruined Our Vacation Capital One "On November 19, 2015, I purchased two First Class, round trip tickets from Boston to Rome on Alitalia using the Capital One Rewards Travel website. The tickets were purchased..." Read more Skylight Visa - Reclamo por un dinero no recibido Skylight Visa "Mi nombre es iram salas mi numero de reclamo es 3593351 estoy asiendo este reclamo porque el pasado 9-01-17 alas 12:45fui al cajero a retirar dinero y primero saque el..." Read more Skylight Visa - Didn't get my money from atm withdrawll Skylight Visa "Hi my name is Nestor Rodriguez and last night 9-7-17 I tried pulling my money from an atm but the atm said that the device experienced a technical problem and..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more