I don't get my check till the 3rd of December and because of that I can't take advantage of the exclusive program that will stop late fees and over credit line fees.

I think this is very unfair as I also would like to get

my account back on track as I have severe financial troubles right now.

I also need help but can't get it because of this and that stinks. You should let me take advantage of the program for sure as I really need it. But instead you will charge my acct more fees and make my account go worst then it already is.

Had an Experience with Juniper Bank?

Comments

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #47073

Life is unfair, suck it up and deal with it.

Synchrony Financial - HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE with no resolution in sight!  Costing me a LOT OF EXTRA $$$$ Synchrony Financial "This is a copy of a complaint I filed with Synchrony Financial via a "complaint form" I found at Elliot.org. This company is a farce and I'm pretty sure my..." Read more My nightmare with Direct express card costumer care and disputes transportation Direct Express "My card was drained wile I was going tru surgery. On may second I was hospitalized and had to go tru surgery and had complications, during that time my wallet..." Read more You Can Not Trust American Express Anymore! American Express "I been a recent victim of credit card fraud for the following charges on the following dates: GOLD CARD FRAUD 23005: APRIL 29TH, 2016: $20,000.00 CASE NUMBER: QA62458 APRIL 24TH,..." Read more Capital One - Customer Service  Capital One "Capital One is trying to get me to pay for a fraud charge to my account that I did NOT make. I have been on the phone with these people..." Read more Promgirl - Homecoming Dresses Promgirl "The two dresses that we ordered for my daughters from Prom Girl were exactly what we were expecting after looking at the photos. the dresses came in and once we..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more